Information we Collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. Iboga.org is dedicated to the protection of the privacy of your information both online and offline. Your information is both encrypted and transmitted securely. This may be verified by you by noting that there is a closed lock symbol at the bottom of your browser and by looking for “https” at the beginning of the webpage address. Offline your personal information is entered into a computer/server environment that is secure. Only those employees who need specific information in order to service your order are able to access this information; for example, the customer service and billing departments.
How do we Use Information Collected?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- To keep track of advertisements
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
3rd Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information